Sunday, May 25, 2008

Technology-future career

Two months ago Someone bought me the i-pod timex Ironman watch and I had a nano at the time. So for my physical education class I used my regular boom box with my nano connected into the inlet. After misplacing my controller for the boom box I soon realized I did not need it because now I can change the volume or songs and stop and play from my wrist watch. Its pretty convenient and helps with less down time in class.

I think twitter can help with my departments communication if my colleagues would touch a computer every once an awhile. Communicating future weather forcasts, field conditions, lessons that worked or did not and changes with schedules.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog by converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and many scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.